RRC Regulatory Conference: Environmental Protection, Pipeline Safety and Well Filings
For More Information
This year the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC)combines its two largest regulatory conferences (Pipeline Safety Conference and Oil and Gas Regulatory Conference) into one event!
The RRC Regulatory Conference will be held August 21-22 in Austin at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center.
The RRC is hosting this conference to inform and train industry representatives on the applicable laws, rules and procedures for hydrocarbon production in Texas.
This conference will offer three tracks: Environmental Protection, Pipeline Safety and Well Filings. Plus, it will feature over 30 sessions covering a variety of topics including:
- drilling permits and exceptions;
- groundwater protection determinations;
- oil and gas waste stream management and permitting;
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)rules updates;
- pipeline damage prevention in marine environments;
- preparing for pipeline safety audits;
- production and skim oil/condensate reporting;
- PSA wells, allocation wells, stacked laterals and use of the P-16 data sheets;
- RRC website queries;
- requirements for commercial facilities;
- site remediation;
- technical requirements for well completions; and
- underground injection control testing and monitoring requirements.
In addition to RRC presenters, the conference will feature presenters from American Public Gas Association, Coastal and Marine Operators Pipeline Industry Initiative, PHMSA, Texas 811, Texas Gas Association and more.
The registration fee for the conference is $350 per person if registered by July 23, 2018, and $450 per person if registered after July 23, 2017.
For additional conference information and to register, visit the RRC’s website at http://www.rrc.texas.gov/about-us/organization-activities/rrc-activities/regulatory-conference/.