Save the Dates: RRC Hosts Regulatory Forums in Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Houston and Midland
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host one-day Regulatory Forums throughout the state this spring.
- January 22, 2020 — Corpus Christi
- February 4, 2020 — Houston
- March 5, 2020 — Fort Worth
- April 1, 2020 — Midland
- April 2, 2020 — Midland
The RRC is hosting these forums to educate and train energy industry representatives on a variety of topics, including:
- drilling permitting;
- Form P-16, Acreage Designation;
- injection well permitting; and
- pipeline permitting.
The registration fee is $100 per person. For additional event information, visit the RRC website at http://www.rrc.texas.gov/oil-gas/oil-gas-workshops-and-seminars/.