RRC to Host Oil and Gas Regulatory Webinars in July
In July 2020, the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host a series of free oil and gas regulatory webinars to inform and train energy industry representatives on the applicable laws, rules and procedures for hydrocarbon production in Texas.
The webinars will cover a variety of topics including:
- completions filings for oil, gas and underground injection control;
- drilling permits and online filings;
- field transfers;
- groundwater protection determinations;
- inactive wells;
- oil storage – surface and underground;
- oil and gas waste stream management requirements;
- production reporting and commingle permit applications;
- production sharing agreement and allocation wells;
- Public GIS Viewer new tools;
- severance tax incentive certification application;
- transportation and storage reporting; and
- underground injection control permitting, testing and monitoring requirements.
To view the webinar schedule and register, visit the RRC’s website at https://rrc.texas.gov/oil-gas/oil-gas-workshops-and-seminars/rrc-regulatory-webinars-oil-gas/.