Convenience Fee Charges for Online ACH Payments Eliminated
Effective September 1, 2018, there will no longer be a convenience fee charge for electronic check (ACH) payments made online via the RRC Online System and www.Texas.gov for Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) fee payments, surcharges and registrations, including:
- drilling permit applications;
- pipeline safety related fees;
- groundwater protection determination requests and Statewide Rule 13 exceptions;
- alternative fuels company licensing, individual certifications and compliance forms;
- agency workshops, conferences, and other event registrations; and
- renewal of the Form P-5, Organization Report.
The convenience fee for credit card payments will remain the same.
If there are any questions about convenience fee charges, email the RRC at Publicassist@rrc.texas.gov.