RRC CASES Webinar
Wednesday, November 4, 2020
2 – 3:30 p.m.
Since April 1, RRC CASES allows operators to file documents in pre-established cases and dockets online and the public can go online and access documents in the RRC’s hearings process. Users can search hearings dockets using a variety of criteria including case number, operator name, or RRC district.
The webinar will cover a variety of topics, including how:
- users can search and view cases in the online portal;
- people requesting documents through the open records process can now view the information in RRC CASES;
- parties to a docket or their representatives can upload filings and download a file-stamped copy from their offices without having to use regular mail or make a trip to the RRC;
- RRC coordinates oil and gas, gas utilities, surface mining and enforcement cases within the RRC’s jurisdiction using the online portal; and
- to pay penalties assessed for enforcement violations using the online portal.
The webinar will be conducted via Zoom and simulcast by Texas Admin Monitor. If you want to be able to submit questions directly to presenters, you will want to register to be a Zoom participant. Participant registrations are limited and first come; first served.
To register as a Zoom participant, visit the Zoom website at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_72qtM7akTyWpySRHkspAwA.
To watch view the webcast, visit Texas Admin Monitor website at http://www.adminmonitor.com/tx/rrc/webinar/20201104/.
Presentation will be posted prior to the webinar.
For general conference inquiries or questions, email the Railroad Commission of Texas at Publicassist@rrc.texas.gov.
Auxiliary Aids or Services for Persons with a Disability
Any individual with a disability who plans to attend any workshops, meetings or seminars and who requires auxiliary aids or services should notify the Railroad Commission of Texas as far in advance as possible so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Requests may be made to the Human Resource Division of the Railroad Commission of Texas by mail at P. O. Box 12967, Austin, Texas 78711-2967; by telephone at 512-463-6981 or TDD No. 512-463-7284; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 1701 North Congress Avenue, Suite 12-110, Austin, Texas.
Last Updated: 10/14/2020 8:17:50 AM