3.3 LP Gas Residential/Appliance Service and Installation
CONTINUING EDUCATION ONLY
Monday, May 17, 2021 - 8:00 AM
William B Travis 1701 N. Congress
Austin TX 78701
This 4-hour course covers the essentials of converting, installing, and venting of propane gas appliances. It is accepted as CE credit for LPG Appliance Service and Installation Technicians, Service and Installation Technicians, Category D General Installers and Repairmen, and Category E Retail Wholesale Dealers.
This course is intended for current certification holders looking to complete ON-TIME continuing education credit. Section 9.52 of the LP-Gas Safety Rules lists each course given and the certification level for which continuing education credit is given.
- ALL student information fields MUST be completed in order to register for this class.
- For Event Name Enter - 3.3 Appliance Conversion
- For Exam Enter - None
- Class Date - Enter the class date as listed on this posting (You may need to scroll to the right to see date.) The date field on the registration request page MUST be entered .
- Class Location Enter- Austin
- There will NOT be exams administered at the end of the course. If this is an on time continuing education class there is no fee, if this is a late continuing education there is a class fee.
All individuals must be registered 7 days in advanced of this class.
All events are subject to change please check this event page at least 24 hours before the day of the event.