You may put all their records in one file and upload it. The operator number is attached to each record. However, the name of the AgentId, the person who signs and files the report, it occurs only once in the header record.
Changes to Statewide Rule 80 (Commission Oil and Gas Forms, Applications, and Filing Requirements) now allow a third party to file for an operator without that operator naming them as a filer. So, an option available to you is to file a SAD for yourself and create an account for your company. Then, as the Security Administrator for that company, you will create another userID with all the filing rights. This user ID will be the AgentID in the EDI file.
1) You file a new SAD for XWY Consulting
2) The RRC gives you an account and a new SAD userid of xyzcons
3) You log into the new security system as xyzcons (available on Feb 14) and create a new filer lloyd and assign all the filing rights to lloyd
4) In the EDI files you create put lloyd as the agent ID in the header record.
5) Login to the system as lloyd and upload the file.